choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Saturday, October 16, 2010I had this queer dream a couple of days ago. Here goes: I was at this alfresco restaurant with many relatives and friends of Boyfriend's and mine. I cant remember who were present but I just knew that they were there for a gathering. Just then, fireworks came on. Someone asked me to look up into the sky, saying that it spelt my name. And so, I looked up and saw a wedding proposal by Boyfriend (tian ah!). Then he went down on one knee and asked me to marry him. The best part is: I told him that we don't have enough money (LOL!). I woke up straight after and prepared for work as usual. It wasn't until yesterday that I met the Boyfriend for dinner and told him about this funny dream of mine. We laughed it off, thinking it was just madness on my end. BUT! On our way home last night, Boyfriend then confessed that my dream was very similar to what he's planned initially: an outdoor restaurant near the beach (he could even tell me where's that place!), friends and family and of course, the FIREWORKS. And that really freaked us out. Was it sheer coincidence that I dreamt of it or could it mean something else. Such dreams really do freak people out. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |